||Billing Specialist Accounting Clerk
||Billing Specialist and Accounting Clerk Position
• High Level Experience with QuickBooks Professional Edition
o Candidate must be very experienced in QuickBooks
o Experienced with all Microsoft Office Products
o Especially working with Outlook and very heavy email flow
• Processing of Sales Orders, Invoices and Purchase Orders
• Experience Managing Monthly Billing Cycles
• Billing Maintenance to change and adjust as needed for each monthly cycle
• Process Monthly Invoicing and follow up Accounts Receivable
o Comfortable with Resolution of issues with the Clients in a timely and accurate manner
o Not timid about picking up the phone to call a client and resolve issues quickly
• Experience with Accounts Receivable and Collections
o Collections are not difficult. Often the result of incorrect Billing or Customer did not get the Invoice.
• Client subscription management for software renewals and warranty renewals.
• Processing Work Order tickets to Invoices and sending to clients.
• Liaison between Accounting, Purchasing and Service for efficient Work Order and Billing Processing.
• Top Organization Skills, Excellent Time Management and Follow a Schedule of Events
• Reliability and Punctuality are requirements for this position
• Ability or organize work flow and communications
• Reliable transportation
Industry Experience a Plus:
Experience working with an Information Technology and/or MSP (Managed Services Provider) is a bonus but not required.
• Have reliable transportation and a valid State of Florida Driver’s License
• A clean 7 year criminal background check is a requirement of this position
||9am - 6pm
||$18 - $25 per hour / Full Time with Benefits
|More Info Link1
|More Info Link2
|Skill Set Survey Link