||Sales Team Administrative Assistant
||Hourly / Non Exempt
||General Job Requirements Summary:
As the Sales Team Administrative Assistant, you will answer general business phone calls and perform administrative assistance for Sales Department and Front Office Operations. Responsibilities may include screening calls; managing calendars; making travel, meeting and event arrangements; arranging lunch and learns; help with Networking events; preparing reports; requires strong computer and Internet research skills.
Flexibility with excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors. Sensitivity to confidential matters and proprietary company informatin will be required.
Performs a variety of Internet research functions, typing, and spread sheet and data base entry. Ability to learn new software. Duties also include fielding multi-line telephone system/calls, filing, scanning, shredding, organizing and data entry. May assist with overflow work from other departments. Coordinates various office support services, including purchasing and facilities management. Requires strong communication skills and basic accounting knowledge.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty. The requirements listed below are representative, but not exhaustive, of the knowledge, skills and abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Ability to effectively communicate with team members and partners including excellent written and oral communication skills at all levels
• Ability to build positive and collaborative relationships with Team Members, Customers and Vendors
• Ability to routinely multi-task, reassign priorities, and work in a fast paced environment with multiple interruptions
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Has attention to detail and can ask questions if information needed is not available
• Maintains records by making copies and/or scanning and filing documents.
• Maintains databases by accurately entering data into the computer system.
• Attendance of after hours Networking functions may occasionally be required
• Ability to create and maintain spread sheets
• Strong phone skills; friendly while maintaining professionalism
•Follow Company Attire Guidelines. You are the first face guests will see
• Occasional office errads
•Ability to effectively communicate through e-mail
• Willingness and commitment to ongoing learning and professional development
• Attends to visitors and deal with inquiries on the phone and face to face.
• Ability to give general information regarding the organization to the general public, clients and customers, while maintaining confidentiality at all times.
Must possess and maintain a valid Florida Driver’s License with a clean (3) year motor vehicle report.
• A clean 7 year criminal background check is a requirement of this position
||Advanced Experience with Microsoft Office
Ability to Manage Outlook Folders and Rules
Comfortable contacting clients, confirming and scheduling appointments.
||8am - 5pm / Mon - Fri
|More Info Link1
|More Info Link2
|Skill Set Survey Link